recipe of matar paneer dhaba style
Mouth watering comes after the name of paneer. What if you get a recipe of dhaba style matar paneer vegetable.
necessary ingredients for recipe of matar paneer dhaba style
1 cup peas
250 g paneer
250 grams tomatoes
2 green chillies
3-4 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup (100 ml) cream
3-4 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
A teaspoon ginger paste
Half teaspoon cumin seeds
A pinch of asafetida
Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
One teaspoon coriander powder
One fourth teaspoon red chilli powder
One fourth teaspoon garam masala
A teaspoon salt
recipe of matar paneer method dhaba style
Cut the paneer into 1-1 inch pieces.
Put 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan and keep it on medium flame for heating. When the oil is hot, add the paneer pieces and fry them.
– Put the fried paneer in water so that it will remain soft.
– Put tomatoes, green chillies in a mixer jar and make a fine paste.
Now heat 2 more spoons in the same pan. When the oil is hot, add cumin, asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder and ginger paste and fry it lightly. Then add tomato, green chilli paste and red chili powder to it and roast the spices until it leaves the oil.
When the masala is roasted, add cream to it and cook it till it comes to a boil while stirring continuously. Then add 1 cup of water and mix it and cook the gravy again till it comes to a boil.
When the gravy starts boiling, add salt, garam masala and finely chopped green coriander and mix.
Now add roasted paneer and matar grains to the gravy and mix it well.
Cover the vegetable and cook on a slow flame for 4-5 minutes.
– Dhaba style pea paneer is ready.
Decorate it with coriander leaves and serve it with paratha, naan or chapati.
- Flat Roof House Plans in Canada
- Flat Roof House Plans UK
- morning walk quotes
- paragraph on a morning walk
- Vastu for Underground Water Tank
recipe of matar paneer kitchen
Matar Paneer is a famous dish of North India in which paneer, matar and tomato are used. If you are not getting fresh matar, you can also use frozen matar. The amount of protein is high
recipe of matar paneer Ingredients kitchen
250 grams paneer, chopped
1/2 cup green matar, steam
2 cups tomato puree
1 onion, chopped
1 inch Ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1 tablespoon oil
salt to taste
Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, little, finely chopped
recipe of matar paneer method kitchen
How to make Matar Paneer Recipe – To make Matar Paneer, first cut the paneer in square pieces. Now in a mixer grinder, add onion, ginger, garlic and make a paste. Keep it separately. Steam the matar and keep it aside.
1. Now heat oil in a pan. Add onion mixture to it and cook till it turns golden. After being golden, add tomato puree, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt and red chili powder. Mix well.
2. Let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add water and mix as per use. Add the paneer pieces and peas and cook for another 5 minutes. Turn off the gas and garnish with green coriander.