cake recipe homemade
If you feel that you cannot make a perfect sponge cake, try this recipe. This is a very simple recipe in which you can start by mixing sugar and butter. Whisk until it becomes light and fluffy. Whip it with an electric blender, it can be whipped with a fork if nothing happens. When it is ready, add the beaten egg and mix well. Beat well so that the mixture looks light and
Add flour and baking soda together. This is done so that the baking soda is mixed throughout the dough. Add a little milk if needed and mix until the batter becomes fluffy and soft. Add vanilla essence to it and mix well. Vanilla essence is necessary to hide the smell of eggs.
Grease the baking tin slightly and add all purpose flour. This will not stick to the cake base. Butter paper can also be applied to it. Now put it in the tin and keep it in the cooker. Do not add water to the cooker and make sure that the tin does not touch the base of the cooker. You can put a steel plate upside down under the baking dish.
Turn up the heat and pressure cook for two minutes. Now remove the pressure cooker whistle and cook on low flame for 35-40 minutes. If you are using an electric oven, cook for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
To check if the cake is ready or not, put a knife in the cake and if it does not have a cake, it means the cake is ready. Take it out of the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
recipe cake chocolate eggless
Refined flour: 1 cup
Cocoa Powder: 50g
Condensed milk: 1/2 cup
Sugar Powder: Half cup
Milk: 3-4 tablespoons
Butter: 80 grams
Baking Powder: 1 teaspoon
Baking soda: 1/4 teaspoon
Before making the cake, firstly put ghee or butter around the vessel in which you are going to make the cake. After this, take maida in a small spoon and apply it in the entire pot and remove whatever is left.
Sieve the ingredients you have taken for the cake, such as flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder. Then mix ghee and sugar in a large vessel and whisk well, add condensed milk and stir for a while.
Keep adding the filtered ingredients little by little to this mixture. After adding all the ingredients, beat it well for 2-3 minutes and do not allow the lumps to form. You can add dry fruits to this mixture. Spread about a bowl of salt on the bottom of the cooker in which you are going to make the cake, the salt also maintains the temperature of the cooker.
Put the cake paste in a pre-greased pot and keep it in the cooker and without whistling, cut the lid of the cooker and serve it. You can also make the icing on this cake.
recipe cake chocolate with egg
- The basic chocolate cake recipe is a dessert recipe that can be easily made at home. You can enjoy this chocolate cake recipe both with cream and without cream.
- This chocolate cake is made from maida, butter, sugar, eggs, milk and cocoa powder.
- For this cake recipe, the eggs are first whipped with an electric beater at high speed till the ribbon consistency. Then whisk the butter and sugar in a separate bowl at low speed till it becomes creamy. The cake mixture is prepared by mixing maida, beaten eggs, cocoa powder, and milk in this creamy mixture.
- This cake mixture is put in a cake tin and baked in the oven at 180 ° C for about half an hour. In this way, this delicious spongy chocolate cake is ready.
100 grams Maida
150 grams ground sugar
125 grams of soft butter
100 ml of milk
25 grams of cocoa powder
Few drops vanilla essence
Basic Chocolate Cake Recipe Detail:
- First, whip the eggs with an electric beater for 8 to 10 minutes at high speed so that this ribbon comes to consistency.
- After whipping the eggs, take sugar and butter in a separate bowl and whisk them at slow speed till it becomes creamy.
- Sieve maida and cocoa powder in this creamy mixture.
- Now keep your oven pre-heat at 180 ° C and till then prepare the cake mixture.
- Put half the mixture of the beaten eggs in the flour and fold it with cut and fold method.
- Then mix the remaining egg mixture as well. Also, mix milk and vanilla essence in it.
- The cake mixture is ready. Now put some butter in your cake tin and put this prepared mixture in this tin.
- Put this cake tin in your pre-heated oven at 180 ° C and let it bake for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Take the cake tin out of the oven after 30 minutes and let the cake cool in the cake tin for 10 minutes, then take it out of the cake tin.
- In this way a very spongy chocolate cake is ready. If you want, serve it by cutting the slices or else make your favorite icing and then serve it.