recipe of vada pav
Vada Pav – Vada Pav is the most popular breakfast dish of Maharashtra and in india. Vada Pav This dish is very famous in Mumbai. Today we will show you a simple way to make it, you will definitely like it.
Ingredients for Vada :
1. 3 large potatoes (boiled and mashed) 2. 1 teaspoon oil 3. 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds 4. 1 pinch Asafoetida (hing) 5. 7-8 curry leaves 4. 1 teaspoon garlic paste 4. 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped) 4. 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste 4. 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder 10. 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder 11.1 / 2 tsp Amchur Powder 12. 1 teaspoon lemon juice 13. salt to taste
Ingredients for Potato Vada:
1.1 cups besan (gram flour) 2.1 / 4 tsp red chilli powder 3.2 tsp oil /.1 / 8 tsp baking soda 5. Salt according to taste 4. Asafetida pinch 6. Oil for Frying
Ingredients for Vada Pav Chutney:
1. 1/3 cup garlic cloves (peeled) 2. 1/4 cup dry coconut (grated) 3. 2 tablespoons chili powder 4. 1 teaspoon oil
- Discovering the Beauty and Diversity of Jordan: A Country Post
- how to check direction for home
- most watched of all time
- sony zv e10 l camera feature with advantages and disadvantages
- how to take screenshot on a Vaio laptop
Method of preparation of vada pav
- Heat oil in a pan, leave mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafetida in it. Add green chili, garlic and ginger paste. Fry it well for 30 seconds. Then add mashed potato, salt, lemon juice and turmeric powder. Mix all the ingredients well and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now keep this mixture to cool down. Once the mixture cools down, make small balls.
Method for making vada
- In a bowl mix gram flour, chilli powder, salt, baking soda, oil and asafoetida and mix them well.
- Add water little by little to this mixture and make a paste.
- Heat the oil in the pan, soak the potato shells prepared in the gram flour mixture and soak it in the gram flour and leave it in the hot oil.
- Keep in mind when frying the vadas till its outer layer turns light brown. Take it out and place it on paper or paper. To remove all the oil.
Method for making Vada Pav Chutney:
- Heat the oil in a pan, leave garlic and coconut and salt in it and fry well for 2 to 3 minutes on low gas. And then turn off the gas and let it cool down.
- After cooling, mix the rest of the ingredients well and grind them well in a mixer to make a sauce.
- Now cut the pav from the middle and apply chutney on both sides and keep the vada in the middle.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato chutney.