recipe of malai kofta
Malai Kofta is a very popular dish that is definitely available in every vegetarian restaurant or dinner party menu. In Malai Kofta, frying the balls prepared with paneer and maida is added to the creamy gravy. On the other hand, if you also want to make something special, Malai Kofta is a very good dish.
malai Kofta Ingredients
- 4 large potatoes, boiled
- 250 grams paneer
- 50 grams maida
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 3 onions
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 200 ml malai or cream
- 2 tablespoons raisins and cashews
- 50 g cashew paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- 1 tbsp kasoori methi (dry)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Cricket Records That Will Never Be Broken
- Flat Roof House Plans in Canada
- Flat Roof House Plans UK
- morning walk quotes
- paragraph on a morning walk
Method of making malai kofta
To make koftas:
- 1. To make the koftas, keep the boiled potatoes in the freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- 2. Mash the boiled potatoes and mix the paneer and maida in it. This mixture is neither too hard nor too soft. Now add salt, green coriander, and mix.
- 3. Cut cashews and raisins into small pieces and mix 1/2 teaspoon sugar in it.
- 4. Heat the oil for frying the koftas.
- 5. Now make small balls from the mixture and fill the mixture of dry fruits in the middle.
- 6. Fry the koftas and sprinkle all-purpose flour on it if they get broken while frying.
To make gravy:
1. Fry a little onion, ginger-garlic paste and tomato paste.
Mix cashew paste in 2.2 tsp of hot oil and add it to the prepared spices.
3. Except for kasoori methi, put all the dry spices in the prepared paste and fry it till the oil separates.
4. Add half a cup of water to it and cook on low heat till the gravy is ready.
5. Then add one tablespoon sugar and Kasuri methi with cream or cream.
6. Cook the gravy on low heat till the oil separates and when it is done, add the fried koftas.
7. Serve with hot bread.