Daal makhani is liked in every household in North India. It is made and eaten with great fervor. Tadka of Rajma and Urad Dal Butter is one of the favorite dishes of Punjabis, but now it is also being liked by many Indian entrepreneurs abroad. Firstly, Dal Makhani made by Sardar Singh has become an admirable Indian dish with slight changes in many places in our country as well as abroad. Many dhabas and restaurants are also famous for their dal makhani. If you want to make dhaba dal makhani at home, then follow this recipe
- 1/2 cup kidney beans
- 1 cup whole urad dal
- 1/2 cup Chana dal
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder 4 tbsp cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- Finely chop an onion
- 3 finely chopped green chilies
- 3 cloves
- Pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Kasuri methi
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Pressure cooker
- The pan
- Discovering the Beauty and Diversity of Jordan: A Country Post
- how to check direction for home
- most watched of all time
- sony zv e10 l camera feature with advantages and disadvantages
- how to take screenshot on a Vaio laptop
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
Dal Makhani Recipe
To make dal makhni, first clean the urad dal and kidney beans and soak them for 5-6 hours.
After this, wash the kidney beans and lentils.
Put 4 cups of turmeric, red chili powder, milk, lentils, rajma and salt in the pressure cooker and close the lid.
Put on medium flame and apply 5-6 whistles.
After the pressure is over, stir the dal well and mix it well.
Apply temper in this way
Put oil in a pan and heat it. After this, fry cloves, asafetida and cumin seeds.
After this, add garlic-ginger paste and fry it. Then add onion and chilli and fry well.
Now put tomatoes in it and cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes, then add Kashmiri red chilli powder, mango powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix the tomatoes and mix them well.
Now add the cooked lentils in the tempering and mix well and if the dal looks thick, then add some water to it.
Allow the lentils to boil for about 3 to 4 minutes, then turn off the heat and add butter, cream, kasoori methi and coriander leaves.
Eat and eat prepared Dal Makhni with roti and rice.