Sabu dana Khichdi Recipe – Sabudana is made by mixing potatoes and coarsely ground peanuts. It is often eaten on fasting days such as Navratri, Shivratri, Janmashtami, Ekadashi or Chaitra Navratri.
To make Sabudana khichdi in a perfect way, some special things have to be kept in mind. First of all, the Sabudana has to be soaked well. . The second is to remove all the water by placing the soaked Sabudana in the sieve, so that the Sabudana will not become sticky while cooking.
It is a popular dish that is eaten during Hindu fasts or fasting days.
Hindi sabudana khichdi recipe
During the fast, one can make many things using sago such as Sabudana Vada, Sabudana Thalipeeth, Sabudana Dosa, Sabudana Kheer, Sabudana Pakora.
- Discovering the Beauty and Diversity of Jordan: A Country Post
- how to check direction for home
- most watched of all time
- sony zv e10 l camera feature with advantages and disadvantages
- how to take screenshot on a Vaio laptop
HOW TO MAKE SABUDANA KHICHDI
- Thoroughly wash SABUDANA with cold water 2-3 times. Soak it in water for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- During this time, they will swell and become double in height.
- Put in a sieve and drain all the water. And keep it in the same strainer for 10 minutes so that the excess water is removed.
- SABUDANA is soaked well that it will press easily to see if it will crush easily.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds to the hot oil and fry for a while.
- Add green sprigs and hard leaves to it and roast for 30 seconds.
- Now add chopped potatoes and salt.
- Cover and cook till the potatoes become soft.
- Add ground peanuts and coconut powder to it.
- Roast with a spoon for 1-2 minutes.
Add the soaked SABUDANA to it. Water should be drained from the soaked SABUDANA, if there is even a little water in it, then SABUDANA will stick to each other.
Mix carefully with a spoon.
Cook it for 4-5 minutes. All SABUDANA will be soft and transparent in appearance. Stir in the middle with a spoon 1-2 times so that it does not stick to the bottom. Keep in mind that SABUDANA does not have to cook much, otherwise they will melt by sticking to each other.
Finally mix lemon juice and green coriander.