How to improve (Paachantantra) How to improve the digestive system (Paachantantra) If you want to stay healthy throughout your life, then it is very important to get your digestive system correct. Without a good digestive system, it is difficult for any person to be fat and stay healthy. We get to see many people whose body is very weak. It seems as if they would not get anything to eat. But such people eat the most food, but that food is not found in their body. The reason for this is the lack of a digestion system. Without digestion, you cannot remove weakness.
If you see a person with a good body, who sees his personality, then understand that his digestion is better. Good health is a sign of better digestive system. If your digestive system is not well or your weight is very low then this article is for you. Today we will talk about what is the digestive system ? symptoms of impaired digestive system?
What is the digestive system
Before proceeding in this article, it is very important to know what is the digestive system (Paachantantra). The digestive system is the action when we eat anything, it is the digestive system that works properly to deliver it to our body. The digestive system transforms our food into energy and gives strength and nutrition to our body, which makes our immunity strong and we stay away from diseases.
If this digestive system gets impaired, then whatever we eat, we will not be able to digest it properly. Due to which our body will not be able to get the necessary vitamins and minerals, as a result, our body is full of diseases. Gradually, our immune system also stops working.
Why the digestive system is bad
Usually, we eat more food in the course of taste. At that time, we have to regret later by eating more. We do not pay attention to our health but focus more on our work which is not right. These problems make us weak and we also lose weight – what is the reason:
- Sit in one place for hours
- Eat fast food or junk food
- Failure of routine
- Not getting enough sleep
- Stress-related to work or something.
- Reducing manual labor.
- Reduction in food and drink.
- Drink very little water.
- Excess consumption of tobacco products (alcohol and cigarettes).
- Take more food.
- Eating irregularly.
- Stay up late at night
To exacerbate the symptoms of the digestive system –
When we are unable to pay attention to our health and eat what comes in our mind, then our digestive system deteriorates. Here are some of the major symptoms of the impaired digestive system.
- Being indignant
- Having a complaint of constipation.
- Problems related to the stomach.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Develop diarrhea
Easy Step To Improve Digestive System
1. Drink plenty of water – Water is valuable for us. Most people drink very little water. We should drink about 2 liters of water in a day. If your digestive system is not well, then you can also drink more water. It fulfills the amount of water in our body which makes the food easy to digest. So drink water and drink plenty.
2. Keep your routine right – It is very important for human beings to have a good routine. If your routine is balanced then you will not have to face many small problems throughout the day. You can overcome the digestive system with better routine. Keep your daily routine right from morning till night sleep. Take food at the right time. If your daily routine is good, then your body will also continue accordingly. Due to which the digestive system will also get better.
3. Sleep early at night – Many people wake up late at night due to work and many due to their bad routine (Dincharya). They do not sleep early and wake up late in the morning. Staying up late at night has adverse effects on the digestive system. So after sleeping at night sleep. If you stay awake till late night then your digestive system is sure to deteriorate. The way to avoid this is to change the habit of sleeping late at night.
4. Get deep and sound sleep – Sleep has deep connection with our body. Just as it is necessary for us to have food, in the same way it is also important for us to sleep. It is also difficult to imagine good health without good sleep. Many people consider themselves to be over-smart and think that they can keep themselves fit even after getting less sleep. You can do this for a few days, but in the long time your helth will be spoiled. That’s why you should get a good sleep for 8 to 9 hours in a day.
5. Relieve stress – Stress has become a big enemy of people today. Stress makes a man hollow inside himself like a termite. Due to which the person is surrounded by many diseases. Excessive stress causes the digestive system to deteriorate. Therefore, remove stress from your life.
6. Say Goodbye to Fast Food – Everyone wants to taste it. In the taste of this taste, we eat fast food. Some like it less than some more. The one who likes it more becomes the victim of a bad digestive system. Sometimes fast food can go on in the month. But if you take fast food daily then it will start showing you its negative effect. Take it in very small quantities and take healthy food instead.
7. Do physical work – Most of the digestive system is of poor people who do not do physical work. There are many people whose work is not physical. Such people can do some physical work in their routine. If there is no work, then they can get up and walk in the morning. Can walk or run on foot. Any other than Can do sports or cycling.
8. Eat daily at the right time – Eating at the right time is a sign of good health. From breakfast to dinner your dinner should be fixed. Our body adapts itself to our daily routine. If we eat food after 1 hour, sometimes after 1 hour, then our food will become irregular everyday. Which upsets our digestive system. Suppose you have your breakfast at 8 in the morning, then take it at the same time every day. Do this on Lunch and dinner too.
9. Do not eat and drink – it is a problem of many people that when they feel fast hungry then they do not eat anything and when they are not hungry then something keeps getting stuck in the stomach. Which is wrong, if you are deficient in eating and drinking, then it is difficult to get your health. Do not stop yourself whenever you feel hungry. Eat something at that time. If you give food to the body during hunger, then the digestive system will also remain good.
10. Stay away from alcohol and cigarettes – Alcohol and cigarettes are not good for our Helth, it is not necessary to tell you. You know this, yet despite knowing, people continue to consume it. By continuously consuming them, our digestive system is spoiled and many diseases also surround it. Apart from this, keep distance from tea and coffee too.
11. Avoid overeating – Taking more food than necessary is not good for our health. Eating more can cause indigestion. We should eat as much as we are hungry. Many times people eat more food in taste and later they have to repent. You should not do this. Give priority to your body over food. Taking more food puts more pressure on our digestive system, which is not right. That is why avoid doing this.
12. Do not always sit and work – if your work is of office, you have to work in front of computer or sitting in a chair, then you keep taking breaks in between. If you have to work continuously, take a few minutes every two hours and take a little walk. Our food is not able to be digested by sitting, consequently, it becomes difficult for our digestive system to handle it.
13. Avoid eating oily – As our age increases. It becomes difficult for us to digest oily food. If we eat Oily food more then it can cause vomiting, indigestion and sour belching. To avoid them, it is necessary to eat these things in very small quantities. It is difficult to digest oily food. Therefore, help your digestive system and eat less oily food.
- Cricket Records That Will Never Be Broken
- Flat Roof House Plans in Canada
- Flat Roof House Plans UK
- morning walk quotes
- paragraph on a morning walk
14. Avoid consuming fatty food – Avoid consuming things that contain too much fat. Fat-rich substances slow down our digestion. If the digestive system remains slow, then it will take time to digest food. As much as possible, take less fatty food for better digestion system.
15. Exercise daily – Exercising is very beneficial for our body. Include daily exercise in your daily routine. By doing daily exercise, we digest food better. Apart from this, it maintains the right level of our weight which is good for our digestive health. Therefore exercise daily and maintain good health.
To increase digestion power, consume these things (Digestion to increase the power consumption of these visitation) –
Here, we are giving you information about some fruits and foods, which will keep your digestive system going away and your health will improve.
Consumption of cardamom-
Consumption of cardamom is very beneficial for a pregnant woman. It removes the digestive problems of a pregnant woman. You can make cardamom with tea.
Eat ginger –
Ginger keeps digestive juices and enzymes digesting food in our body. Its juice prevents digestive power from deteriorating. You should consume ginger to correct and strengthen poor digestion.
Lemon is considered very beneficial for our health. By consuming it, it removes many stomach problems. Lemon removes our indigestion and stomach gas. It is also beneficial for our digestive power.
If there is salad in the food, then the enjoyment of eating doubles. Salad is good for our health along with good food. If the food has to be digested properly then take the salad along with it. In which you can take lemon, tomato and onion.
Eat Guava –
Guava is a very useful fruit and it is also nutritious. Guava contains vitamin C, phosphorus and potassium, which is good for health. By taking guava, brain, heart and digestive power are strengthened.
Use fennel –
You can take fennel to remove acidity, to reduce chest irritation and to digest food properly. Taking one spoon of fennel daily keeps the digestion process right.
Take Aloe vera –
Use Aloe vera to strengthen digestion. Aloe vera eliminates our digestive diseases, which include swelling and stomach ulcers. You can use aloe vera gel with water.
Use turmeric –
Turmeric removes indigestion, ulcers, bile extract and other digestive problems related to our body. To remove digestive problems, take turmeric with a glass of water.
Take Amla –
Amla removes vitamin C deficiency in our body. By keeping the intake of amla continuously, it prevents our digestive system from getting spoiled. You can also take amla by mixing black pepper, asafoetida and cumin in it.
Raw papaya is very good for health. If there is no accumulation of vitamins in the body due to the weakness of the intestine, then we can get vitamin C by consuming papaya. It contains papine which divides the protein and makes the food digestible and makes the digestive system strong.
Eat Banana –
Banana is available in every season and every season. It is much better for our stomach. Along with being cheaper, it also increases our digestive power. So eat bananas and maintain your health.
Apart from this, you should include moong, sprouted gram, wheat and barley roti in your food and keep taking these fruits like mango, pomegranate, fig, guava and orange. These fruits will keep your stomach clean, which will make your digestive system strong.
Other home remedies to improve digestive power (Top home Remedies to Improve Digestion) –
- Always chew your food and eat it so that the food is digested properly.
- Consumption of curd is good for our digestion. Include yogurt in the meal.
- Taking sweet pomegranate juice in the mouth cures intestinal defects and increases digestive power.
- Digesting the celery in water also keeps the digestive system correct.
- Constipation is cured by taking 3 grams of black mustard every day.
- Pineapple juice is beneficial for our digestion.
- Consumption of sugar mixed with guava leaves ends indigestion.
- Marmalade of Harad is also good for our digestion.
- Apply black salt on lemon and lick it, it will remove indigestion.
- Use asafetida. It is used to remove indigestion and gas.
Best Yoga postures to Improve Digestive System –
Just like yoga is removing diseases from the lives of many people today. Like this, yoga can also improve our digestive system. To strengthen the digestive system, you can also try the yogasanas mentioned here. By doing these daily, the digestive system improves and the body also becomes healthy and strong.
To perform naukasana, first lie down on your back. Then raise your legs, hands and head up. After doing this for some time, it will come back to its old state. Naukasana improves the digestive system.
Triangle posture –
To do this asana, first stand upright. Keep some distance between your two legs. Breathe in slowly and bring both your hands along your shoulders. Then, bending the waist, touch the right leg with the left hand and straighten your right hand towards the sky. Then do this with the other hand. While doing this, gradually adopt this process.
To do this asana, sit down and straighten your legs. Then raise both your hands up. Then bend with both hands and try to hold your toe. By doing this for some time, our body benefits.
To perform Plavini Pranayama, take a breath in your stomach first. Then close your throat with your chest and stay like this for some time. After this, slowly leave your breath and return to your old posture. With Plavini Pranayama, our anus and intestines perform their functions better, which also improves our digestive system.
Agnisara Yoga –
To do Agnisara yoga, stop breathing. When you stop your breath, then pull your stomach from the navel rapidly inside and loosen it. By doing this your digestive system will be strengthened.
To do Bhujangasana, first lie down on the ground on the stomach. Then raise the waist upwards with both your hands. Keep your hands open. Then slowly take the whole body forward. This posture makes the stomach muscles good.
To perform Vajrasana, sit down in the same way as Namaz takes place. In this activity, put the weight of your body on your paws and feet and keep both hands towards the front knee. Breathe in slowly and continue. By doing this, the digestive system remains fine and does not deteriorate.
You should adopt them in your life so that your digestion is right. If your digestion is good, then whatever food you eat will be put in your body. Which will give you a healthy body and good health?