This was the country’s first encounter, who was shot by which state’s police
You must have heard many times about the police encounter. But do you know when the first encounter took place in the country? Where did the police execute the country’s first encounter? Who was shot
The record of the first encounter in the country is recorded in the name of Mumbai Police.
हिंदुस्तान के इतिहास का पहला एनकाउंटर first encounter by Indian police
- In Mumbai, a unit was created to overcome the growing gang war which was named ‘Encounter Squad’. This encounter squad came into the limelight during the 80s and 90s.
- This was the time when this squad started to deal with Dawood Ibrahim’s D-Company gang, Arun Gawli gang, and Amar Naik gang.
- In situations where the gangster is surrounded, he is being asked to surrender, but the culprit tries to escape by attacking the police, and in turn, he is killed by police action. It was named Encounter.
हिंदुस्तान के इतिहास का पहला एनकाउंटर ( first encounter by Indian police)
- The first encounter recorded in the country’s history was on 11 January 1982.
- Two Mumbai Police officers, Raja Tambat and Ishaq Bagwan, shot notorious criminal Manya Surve in Wadala, Mumbai.
- This was the first officially recorded encounter in the history of the country along with Mumbai.
- Flat Roof House Plans in Canada
- Flat Roof House Plans UK
- morning walk quotes
- paragraph on a morning walk
- Vastu for Underground Water Tank
- Manya Surve’s full name was Manohar Arjun Surve. He was a gangster.
- Manya did her undergraduate (BA) from Kirti College, Mumbai. He was then convicted in a murder case. He was kept in Yerwada Jail in Pune. It is said that the murder case in which Manya was convicted was not done by him.
- However, within two years of his release from prison, Manya reached the underworld. Many of his friends also joined his gang. After this many murders were carried out.
- When Manya Surve had an encounter, she was 37 years old.
The film Shootout at Vadala was also made based on this incident, in which John Abraham played Manya Surve.