Suresh Raina biography
Biography of Suresh Raina Cricket Careers and Records (Birth, Education and Family), |
Suresh Raina is an Indian professional cricketer who has proved himself to be an invaluable player in limited formats of the game. He was a member of the Indian Premier League (IPL) team Gujarat Lions. Currently, he plays for Chennai Super Kings in IPL and has played for Chennai Super Kings for the first eight seasons. Suresh Raina has never missed a match for his original IPL team, CSK. He is exceptionally talented in T20 matches, which he has proved through his remarkable consistency in the IPL. Highest score in the history of the competition. As a result, he is often called upon to strengthen the Indian T20 squad, whether it is outside the ODIs or Test teams. Suresh Raina has often proved invaluable as a middle-order batsman, an agile fielder and occasional bowler and contributed significantly to India’s second World Cup win in 2011.
- Name – Suresh Raina
- Birth – 27 November 1986
- Place of Birth – Ghaziabad
- Profession – Cricketer
- Father’s Name – Trilokchand Raina
- Mother’s Name – Parvesh Raina
- Wife’s Name – Priyanka Choudhary
- Daughter’s name – Garcia Raina
Suresh Raina Birth and Family
He was born on 27 November 1986 in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. His father was Trilok Chand, a retired military officer. Suresh Raina’s father is a member of the Kashmiri Pandit community, originally from Renwari in Jammu and Kashmir, while his mother Parvesh Raina is from Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
He has three elder brothers Dinesh Raina, Naresh Raina and Mukesh Raina and an elder sister Renu. Dinesh, who is eight years older than Suresh, is a school teacher. On 3 April 2015, Suresh Raina was married to Priyanka Choudhary. With whom a daughter Gracia Raina was born on 14 May 2016 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Suresh Raina Career
- In 2000, at the age of 14, Suresh Raina decided to concentrate on cricket and moved to Lucknow to attend the Government College, Guru Gobind Singh Sports College. After which he became the captain of Uttar Pradesh Under-16 team in the year 2002 and attracted the attention of national selectors with his talent. Who named the 15-year-old boy in the U-19 squad for England.
- Suresh Raina scored half-centuries in the Under-19 team and was selected for the Under-17 team to tour Sri Lanka in late 2002. In February 2003, he made his Ranji Trophy debut against Assam when he was 16 years old, in which he played only one match. In late 2003, Suresh Raina was selected for the Asian ODI Championship for the U-19 World Cup and for the 2004 U-19 team. In which he scored three half-centuries and got a chance to train at the Australian Cricket Academy in Adelaide under a Gavaskar scholarship for good performance.
- In January 2005, he made his List A debut against Madhya Pradesh in the Ranji Trophy ODI tournament and scored 94 for the first time in the Deodhar Trophy with 645 runs from 15 matches. He was selected for the Board President’s team against Pakistan at Dharamshala in March and played for the Astley & Tyldesley Cricket Club in the Lancashire League in April, scoring 865 runs in 12 matches.
- Suresh Raina made his ODI debut against Sri Lanka on 29 July 2005.
- In late 2006, he was dropped from the team after a poor performance in the ODI series against South Africa.
- In the IPL of 2008, Chennai Super Kings team bought Suresh Raina for 4.5 crores.
- Suresh Raina made his Test debut against Sri Lanka in the year 2010. He scored a century in his first Test match.
- In the 2011 England Test series, he was defeated by the team due to poor form in the test format.
- The World Cup 2011 had excellent performances in the quarter-finals and semi-finals.
- Bade Miyan Chote Miyan hindi trailer
- Discovering the Beauty and Diversity of Jordan: A Country Post
- how to check direction for home
- most watched of all time
- sony zv e10 l camera feature with advantages and disadvantages
- With his consistently good performance in the IPL, he has achieved the feat of scoring more than 400 runs in each season till 2014 and 374, 399 and 442 runs in the next three years. He is the highest run-scorer in the IPL, and also has a century in his name. Which he made against Punjab in 2013.
- Due to his good performance in IPL, he was selected for Bangladesh tour in 2014. He also played the captain of the Indian team on this tour.
- He did well in the 2015 World Cup, but after a poor performance against South Africa in October 2015, he was again dropped from the ODI squad. After the Chennai Super Kings team suspension, he was named the captain of the Gujarat Lions team.
- ODI Debut (ODI Debut) 30 July 2005 (against Sri Lanka)
- Test debut 26 July 2010 (against England)
- T20 Debut 1 December 2006 (against South Africa)
- Jersey Number # 3
Awards and achievements
Suresh Raina is the first Indian batsman to score a century in all three formats of the game.
- He is the top run scorer in the IPL with 4540 runs and is the only player to score more than 400 runs in consecutive IPL seasons.
- In September 2015, Suresh Raina lent his voice to the Bollywood song ‘Tu Mili Sab Mill’ from the film ‘Meruthia Gangster’. In January 2018, he sang the song ‘Bittiya Rani’ on behalf of his wife’s radio show ‘Priyanka Raina Show’ to promote support for girls.
Suresh Raina controversy
In the year 2012, Suresh Raina made a tweet about the Pakistan team. Suresh Raina wrote in his tweet that after Pakistan was eliminated after the semi-final defeat to Sri Lanka played with Sri Lanka, “One day I have gone home !!! He too went like Besharam… Bye bye Pakistan !!!!. ”But later he deleted it. After which he clarified that his nephew had mistakenly done it to his tweeter.