kadai paneer recipe
Kadai Paneer is a very tasty vegetable. You will find it in almost every hotel. People like every way of making paneer, like Paneer Tikka Masala, Paneer butter masala and Shahi Paneer. Similarly, paneer can be made in many ways and the paneer made in every way has its own distinct taste. Kadai Paneer is one of the most delicious in taste.
Ingredients for kadai Paneer ( kadai paneer recipe )
150 grams Paneer
1 green pepper
2 dried red pepper
2 inch Cinnamon
2 inch Ginger
1 spoon coriander leaves (for garnish)
2 teaspoons fresh cream
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (Haldi)
1 teaspoon sweet tomato sauce
2 curry leaves
४ pinch garam masala
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1/3 teaspoon roasted cumin powder)
4.5 tablespoons oil (refined)
How to make Kadhai Paneer ( kadai paneer recipe )
* Cut the bell peppers and remove the portion inside. Cut 2 onions, 2 tomatoes and cottage cheese into small pieces.
* Grind the remaining onion and keep aside. Grind the green chilies and the remaining tomatoes as well. It is important to remember that onion has to be grinded separately from green chillies and tomatoes. You can put green chilies and tomatoes together.
* Cut ginger and garlic into small pieces. Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan. Roast the capsicum in hot oil on low heat. After roasting 2 minutes, take out the capsicum strictly and keep aside.
* Now onions chopped in the same oil, roast for 2 minutes. Stir continuously so that it does not burn. When the onions are roasted, take them out in a separate plate.
* Now again heat ½ tbsp oil in a pan. Now add cottage cheese in hot oil and fry for about 1 minute. Stir it continuously so that it does not burn. Now after 1 minute, take the cheese out of the oil and keep it aside.
* Now add tomatoes to the remaining oil. Roast for 2 minutes, on low heat, take them out when the process is over.
* Now add 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan. Heat on high heat. Add bay leaves, chopped dry red chilies, cinnamon stick and long. Roast them for 30 seconds. There is no need to take them out strictly, let them remain strictly.
* Now add grated ginger and garlic. Roast them till the garlic takes a light golden color.
Now add onion and fry it till it becomes golden in color. Keep the stove on low heat. Now add tomato paste and fry for 1 minute. Keep on medium heat.
* After 1 minute, add salt, coriander powder, roasted cumin, red chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Cook it until the mixture and oil separate. This process will take at least 3-4 minutes.
* Now add sweet tomato sauce and mix well. Finally, add all the roasted vegetables (capsicum, tomatoes, onion, cottage cheese. Mix well. Reduce the flame of gas.
* Now cover the lid on the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes on low heat. Cover the lid and after cooking for 5 minutes, add coriander leaves and cream. Stir well.
Now turn off the gas, now a very tasty vegetable is ready in front of you.